Here Are My Favorite 6 Hemp Seed Superfoods by the Chief Hemp Officer of Hippie Butter
Raw Organic Hemp Seed Butter is an organic, raw, hemp seed nut butter that is hand-crafted in small batches, preserving the nutritional properties and qualities of the hemp seeds. With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, spread this delicate, nutty-flavored butter on fruits, vegetables, crackers and breads; include it in your favorite recipes for salad dressings, spreads, smoothies, dips, sauces and marinades. Eat it straight from the jar. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
2) Cold Press Hemp Seed Oil is a natural, cold-pressed and unrefined hemp seed oil hand-crafted in small batches to preserve the nutritional properties and qualities of nature’s most unsaturated oil. The "superfood" hemp seeds in our oil provide the most protein of any plant source and are good for the whole family: mothers, kids, athletes, convalescents and seniors.
3) Hemp Seed Protein Powder is a raw, all-natural protein powder produced from organically-grown, defatted hemp seeds and contains 16 grams of Protein, 0.7 grams of "Sea-Free" Omega-3 fatty acids and 2 grams of "Sea-Free" Omega-6 fatty acids per serving. "Superfood" Hemp seeds are nutrient dense and provide the most potent protein of any plant source. Good good for the whole family; mothers, kids, athletes, convalescents and seniors!
4) Hulled Hemp Seeds (shelled hemp hearts) provide all the nutritional benefits of whole hemp seeds without the crunchy hulls. With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, our Hulled Hemp Seeds can be eaten as a snack straight out of the bag or add to your favorite soups, sauces, dips and trail mix.
5) Toasted Hemp Seeds are crunchy, delicious and nutritious with a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts.; roasted and seasoned with sea salt. Eat them straight from the bag or shake, sprinkle, bake and grind into your favorite recipes.
6) Hemp Seed Flour is a nutritious, highly digestible flour that's a great alternative for grain-flour. With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, Hemp Seed Flour imparts the nutty flavor of hemp into your baked goods such as bread, muffins, cookies and pastries.