Looking for a yummy, nutritious all-natural protein treat to share with your family and friends? How does a mouth- watering, Dark Fudge and Hemp Seed Brownie sound? We substitute Hemp Seed Food Oil and add Hulled Hemp Seeds to bake protein-rich dark chocolate brownies the entire family will love. Hemp seeds are a great source of easily-digestible protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and vital Omega essential fatty acids (EFAs). Be sure to use a seasoned cast-iron skillet, and follow the directions below for the best results. We hope you enjoy our recipe, and call us if you have any questions. Make it a Hippie Day!!! --Brad and Mellow Mel
- 1 box - Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hippie Butter Hemp Seed Oil
- Handful of Hippie Butter Hulled Hemp Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 10" cast-iron skillet (Click Here for Example),
- Empty brownie mix, egg, water, and Hemp Seed Oil in a large bowl,
- Stir until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Spread into greased cast-iron skillet and bake immediately.
- Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle Hulled Hemp Seeds on top.
- Cool completely in skillet on wire rack before cutting and serving.