Ten Quick Tips Why Hemp Seed Lotion Is So Great for Your Skin
1. The skin is the body's largest organ that interacts with the environment and is the first line of defense against external factors, pathogens and excessive water loss.
2. Skin’s other functions are insulation, temperature regulation, sensation, and the production of Vitamin D folates.
3. Hemp seeds are non-GMO, non-allergenic, THC-free, pesticide-free, gluten-free, trypsin-inhibitor-free, Kosher, Vegan-Friendly and Vegan-Certified.
4. Industrial hemp seeds contain a high concentration of the antioxidant vitamin E, which encourages healthy skin-tissue growth, and Vitamin C - an essential building block of collagen.
5. Vitamin C lends your skin elasticity and an even tone, and it is also considered to be a skin brightener.
6. The Vitamin-B content of hemp seed oil, including vitamin B6, encourages firmer skin by providing beneficial fatty acids.
7. Regular use of hemp seed lotion can reduce skin discomfort by soothing and restoring dry damaged skin and increasing its natural moisture-retention capacity.
8. Hemp seed oil provides the skin with Essential Fatty Acids including key Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to bolster your skin's suppleness, normal functions and appearance.
9. Fragrance-free, all-natural hemp seed lotion may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and abrasions and ease flaking, acne and inflammation.
10. Hemp seeds are groovy!
Tell us your favorite hemp skin care products on twitter.
— Hippie Butter (@hippiebutter) September 6, 2015