Hemp Seed Butter Benefits are Astounding? Isn't that an exaggeration? Nope
For fiber, fat, protein and other nutrients, Hemp Seed Butter has undeniable, astounding health benefits. Here are a few:
- Hemp Seed Butter is made from ground, blended hulled hemp seeds and hemp seed oil. That's it. Nothing but simple, non-GMO, organic, natural ingredients.
- Hemp Seed Butter does NOT contain trans fats, hydrogenated oils, cholesterol, added sugar, gluten, preservatives, or artificial colors or flavors. The hemp is grown from North American, non-FMO hemp seed, without any pesticides, or herbicides.
- Hemp Seed Butter is the perfect, allergen-free alternative to peanut butter. No peanuts, no worries.
- Hemp Seed Butter is loaded with unexpected proteins - 35% Albumins and 65% Edestins
Albumins - highly digestible proteins, major free-radical scavengers, and industry standards for protein quality.
Edestins - globular proteins that are precursors to some of the most vital chemicals in the body: hormones, hemoglobin, enzymes, and antibodies
- The proteins in Hemp Seed Butter contain all 21 known amino acids, including the 9 essential ones adult bodies cannot produce. Proteins are considered complete when they contain all the essential amino acids in sufficient quantities and ratios to meet the body’s needs.
- Hemp Seed Butter contains vital minerals and vitamins: iron, zinc, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium and more. These vitamins and minerals are crucial to bone density, lowering blood pressure, preventing diabetes and many other possible health concerns. All it takes is a tablespoon or two a day to reap these astounding health benefits.
All of the benefits above amount to this, two tablespoons of Hemp Seed Butter deliver about eleven grams of the highest quality protein available that you AND your kids will love!
Hemp Seed Butter is a bit more liquid than peanut butter and easily mixes into smoothies, spreads onto toast or crackers or eaten straight out of the jar! Here is a recipe for a salad dressing using Hemp Seed Butter as one ingredient.
Hemp Seed Oil Salad Dressing
2 Tablespoon Hippie Butter Hemp Seed Butter
1/3 cup Hippie Butter Hemp Seed Oil
1/2 Teaspoon fresh diced garlic
1/2 Teaspoon fresh minced ginger
2 – 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, or favorite vinegar to taste
Dash of stevia (natural herbal sweetener)
Dash of salt and pepper