The advantages of a Hemp Seed Paleo Diet have been researched and proven in numerous academic journals. It's incredible how changing what we put in our mouths can cause big changes in our quality of life and happiness.
- Lose fat- Though the Hemp Seed Paleo diet isn't designed as a weight loss plan people inherently lose weight. The foods that make up the Hemp Seed Paleo diet are what we call fat burning foods. In fact, the Hemp Seed Paleo diet allows you to eat large quantities of delicious hemp food while restricting calories. The result is a lean, fit healthy body.
- Fight Disease- The Hemp Seed Paleo diet is proven to help prevent diabetes, parkinson’s, cancer, heart disease and strokes.
- Improve Digestion- Many digestive problems such as, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease and indigestion can be avoided.
- Combats Acne– Eating the Hemp Seed Paleo way means avoiding the foods that cause acne. When sebum is overproduced or obstructed the sebaceous glands enlarge and form pimples. Foods in the Paleo diet do not cause the insulin spikes that cause a sebum boost. As a result, you can expect smoother, more attractive skin.
- Feel Good- Not only does the Paleo diet help people healthier and look younger it also makes you feel better. Hemp Seed Paleo supporters swear by the caveman lifestyle because it just “feels” right. The only way to find out the energy and confidence they experience is to try it for yourself.
People assume the Hemp SeedPaleo Diet is complicated are difficult to follow. It is actually quite simple. Eat real foods. For a guideline on portions, 56–65% of your calories should come from animals, 36–45% from plant based foods. Keep proteins high at 19-35% carbohydrates at 22-40% and fat at 28-58%.
What to Eat
Eating a Hemp Seed Paleo Diet is more about experimenting than limitations. Mother Nature provides a large variety of delicious hemp foods to explore. Instead of settling for a box of processed macaroni and cheese, feast on a meal that excites your taste buds and your energy level.