1) Tasty, delicious and nutritious, Hemp is perfect for the entire family! It's organic, non-GMO, THC-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, herbicide/pesticide-free, trypsin-inhibitor-free, Vegan-Certified and Kosher. Hemp's nutritional benefits, (proteins, amino acids, Omega Fatty Acids, fiber, vitamins and minerals), combine to decrease inflammation, boost the immune system, increase serotonin levels and provide energy.
2) Hemp is a great source of protein! Although it does not have as much protein as soy, the spectrum of amino acids in it makes it a more digestible source of vegetable protein. Hemp is not genetically modified, unlike most soy products. Hemp oil is equally remarkable. It contains approximately 56% Omega-6 or Linoleic Acid (LA), 20% Omega-3 or Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), and 3% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). Hemp is one of only two plants known to contain all three of these vital nutrients.
3) Although Hemp is a 10,00 year old plant, it is experiencing an incredible resurgence. Most people haven't tried Hemp making it the perfect gift for that health and environmentally conscious person who has everything. We offer many premium, gourmet Gift Sets designed to delight your palate and senses - Hippie Chef Gift Set, Hemp Spa Day Gift Set, Hemp Seed Bars Gift Set and our ultimate, Hemp Seed Gift Set .
4) Agricultural Hemp is a legal, renewable and sustainable resource! It grows quickly and easily, making it extremely cost effective. Since Hemp is rich in cellulose, the production of biodegradable plastic products using Hemp has become popular. Recycled plastic mixed with Hemp can be used for injection-molded products, as well as resins from Hemp oil. Hemp fibers are currently being used in many industries as a substitute for fiberglass. The advantage that Hemp has over fiberglass is that it’s environmentally friendly, lighter, stronger, biodegradable, and cheaper to produce.
5) Giving Hemp for the Holidays is casting your vote for Agricultural Hemp products, thus creating more jobs in the USA!