Hippie Hemp Seed Butter is an organic, raw, hemp seed butter that is hand-crafted in small batches, preserving the nutritional properties and qualities of the hemp seed. The organic hemp seeds in our Hippie Hemp Seed Butter contain the most potent protein of any plant source, provide the perfect ratio, 3:1, of Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids, and contain a medley of vital nutrients such as Magnesium, Phosporus, Potassium, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A and Manganese. Hemp Seed Butter is great for the whole family, moms, dads, kids, athletes, convalescents and seniors!
With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, spread this delicate, nutty-flavored butter on fruits, vegetables, crackers and breads; include it in your favorite recipes for salad dressings, smoothies, dips and sauces. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- Enjoy Hippie Hemp Seed Butter straight from the jar as a dip for vegetables, fruit, bread sticks, pretzels or pita bread.
- Make a Hemp Seed Butter and jelly sandwich. Easy to make and can be taken places where peanuts and peanut butter are banned.
- Use as a stuffing for cherry tomatoes or bell peppers; Use a piping bag to fill cherry tomatoes or peppers with Hemp Seed Butter and roast in oven.
- Use as a filling for devilled eggs instead of egg yolks.
- Replace the mayonnaise on sandwiches or hamburgers with Hemp Seed Butter: creamy, nutty taste without the guilt.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of Hemp Seed Butter to your favorite smoothies and soup recipes.
- Add a dollop or two to your favorite salads.
- Mix in organic Cacao Powder to make a chocolate treat that can be used on graham crackers, ice cream, biscotti or any other hard cookie.
- Use as a spread on bagels, toast or english muffins for a protein rich breakfast; drizzle with honey to delight your sweet tooth.
- Place a spoonful on top of cooked chicken, fish, pork or steak as a tasty garnish