- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2007-2014 Hippie Butter. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2007-2014 Hippie Butter. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Hippie Butter. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Hippie Butter or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Hippie Butter and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Hippie Butter believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Hippie Butter and its subsidiaries.
- HippieButter.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. HippieButter.com secures the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number or personal data) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. HippieButter.com does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other third party companies.
- Consumer Agreement
- Hemp is the "non drug - non THC" variety of the plant species cannabis sativa L. Our products are 100% THC Free.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Hippie Butter and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Hippie Butter shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Hippie Butter with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Hippie Butter with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Hippie Butter. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.